Haunted Houses in Denver - A Walking Tour

What are your favorite Haunted Places?
GrahamWellington
Ghost
What is the highest number?: 10992

Haunted Houses in Denver - A Walking Tour

Post by GrahamWellington » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:01 pm

There are many haunted houses in Denver. A guided walking tour is offered on Halloween. I've never gone before, but might take my family this year.

GrahamWellington
Ghost

Cheesman Park

Post by GrahamWellington » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Another great place is Cheesman Park, the site of an old Denver cemetery. VERY creepy on dark, foggy nights around Halloween...

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Re: Haunted Houses in Denver - A Walking Tour

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 pm

I love Colorado. I visited a Marian Shrine in Boulder Colorado back in the Summer of 92. It was a wonderful trip.

There are plenty of creepy places around Illinois, and not all in the Chicago area. My own house is perported to ge "haunted." I have seen no evidence of it, but there are stories. We also have a "haunted" railroad station, a "ghost train"t hat comes through on the anniversary of Lincoln's Assissination, and a couple of cemeteries that people have claimed to have ghostly experiences.

And there are a whole bunch of places that I can drive to additionaly. I do plan to have myself a small picnic at Bachelors Grove this October, amons other places.

Mike

GrahamWellington
Ghost

Post by GrahamWellington » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Thanks for the ideas! My in-laws live in Illinois; maybe I'll take my family to some of the haunted sites the next time we are out there!
Pumpkin_Man wrote: I love Colorado. I visited a Marian Shrine in Boulder Colorado back in the Summer of 92. It was a wonderful trip.

There are plenty of creepy places around Illinois, and not all in the Chicago area. My own house is perported to ge "haunted." I have seen no evidence of it, but there are stories. We also have a "haunted" railroad station, a "ghost train"t hat comes through on the anniversary of Lincoln's Assissination, and a couple of cemeteries that people have claimed to have ghostly experiences.

And there are a whole bunch of places that I can drive to additionaly. I do plan to have myself a small picnic at Bachelors Grove this October, amons other places.

Mike

Pumpkin_Man
Halloween Master

Post by Pumpkin_Man » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:58 pm

I can't guarentee that you will actualy see any ghosts, but Bachelors Grove is pretty creepy. Both the forrest preserve and cemetery are popular haunts. I plan to take the bike up there in October.

Mike